State of Oklahoma has 15-20 million $ sale projection for our 140 top quality products, therefore PurMabiologics is seeking for a professional sale and marketing representative for the state of Oklahoma.
- Present, promote and sell our 140 products using solid arguments to the research laboratories and biotech companies in state of Oklahoma
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through direct visiting/ emailing/ calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and connect them to the scientific team of PurMabiologics for maximizing satisfaction of our customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven 5 years of experience in the area of pharmaceutical and biotech reagents as a sales representative ( visit our website for the details of our products)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Biology/biochemistry/ marketing or equivalent fields
Salary and Benefits
- The hired candidate will have fixed Salary + Benefit and 25% commission.