PurMaTM dNTP set, 10mM, PCR Grade are ideal for a wide variety of molecular biology applications including all standard and sensitive PCR techniques.
PurMa Deoxynucleotide Triphosphates (dNTP) Set (10mM)
$56.16 – $336.02
PurMaTM dNTP set, 10mM, PCR Grade are ideal for a wide variety of molecular biology applications including all standard and sensitive PCR techniques. Also suitable for use with all PCR enzymes, including Taq DNA Polymerase, HotStarTaq DNA Polymerase, and reverse transcriptase enzymes. Strictly quality controlled PurMaTM dNTP setcontain equimolar solution of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP.The nucleotide solutions are titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH and extremely stable. having greater than 99% purity, devoid of all contaminations of researcher’s concern. Designed with convenience and flexibility to simplify your PCR reactions and to reduce risks of reaction set up errors. Standard nucleotides are available in a set of different convenient sizes as an aqueous solution of 10mM dNTP sodium salts in molecular biology grade water. A single PurMaTM dNTP set contains following 4 components:
• dATP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 10 mM
• dCTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 10 mM
• dGTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 10 mM
• dTTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 10 mM
- For various PCR amplifications
–non-specific DNA amplification
— Amplification for standard PCR
— for long range PCR (40kb)
— for multiplex PCR
— for high-fidelity PCR
- Two step RT-PCR
- Methylation-specific PCR
- For reduction of primer dimers
- Substitute for dNTPs in any PCR reaction
- Loop mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP)
- Multiple displacement amplification (MDA)
- cDNA synthesis
- DNA sequencing
- DNA labeling
Qualitative parametersand Specification:
|Physical Appearance||Clear, colorless solution|
|Concentration||10mM each nucleotide in water|
|Stability||36 months at -20C|
|Purity||> 99% purity (Confirmed by HPLC)|
|Tetra phosphates andPyrophosphate concentration||< 0.003 pmol PPi/pmol dNTP|
|DNAse and RNAse activity||Not detectable|
|Nicking activity||Not detectable|
|Bacterial DNA contamination (E. coli DNA)||Not detectable|
|Human DNA contamination (qPCR, human gDNA)||Not detectable|
|Origin of synthesis||Chemically synthesyzed|
- High quality – >99% purity determined by HPLC
- Long shelf-life – no need for aliquoting
- Convenient formats – available in various sizes, offering ease of use
- Enzyme free – DNase, RNase and Nicking enzyme free
- Free from inhibitors of qPCR, PCR and RT
- Available in custom formulations and for commercial supply
- Reduce pipetting steps minimizes risk of contaminations
- Suitable for all standard and highly sensitive PCR applications
- Maximize consistency
PurMaTM dNTP set, 10mM is comprised of 4 individual solutions of 10mM each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP). For best results, prepare a deoxynucleotide mix containing each dNTP 10 mM..in equal volume. For the preparation of 100 μl nucleotide mix add 10 μl of dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP (each) to 60 μl of PurMaTM molecular biology grade water. Prepare the solution in a nuclease-free micro-centrifuge tube.
The purity of nucleotides is crucial for the success of your PCR amplification processes since impurities of the building blocks of nucleic acids result in poor amplification sensitivity and quality of final product. PurMaTM dNTP Mixs are quality controlled to ensure high performance in most of the sensitive PCR techniques.
Using RT-PCR tested for absence of deoxyribonucleases, ribonucleases contamination, and nicking activities. Consistency of each lot of dNTP Set is tested in a specific polymerase chain reaction requiring all four nucleotides.
Nucleotides are tested for free of dNTPs with modified bases, as well as tetra- and pyrophosphate contamination which act as inhibitor of PCR amplification reactions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.