This media is specifically designed to preserve and maintain the growth of primary cell including primary tumor cells.
PurMa Primary Cell Culture Essential Media (PPEM)
$413.35 – $4847.01
This media is specifically designed to preserve and maintain the growth of primary cell including primary tumor cells.PurMaTM
- Primary cells, when they are harvested from the surrounding matrix have special requirements to overcome the growth of naturally surrounding filaments and the pathogens that come along with the neural cells at the time of extraction.
- The first few hours (up to 24 hrs.) of harvesting primary neural cells is critical and require a combination of neurotrophic factors/ chemical elements to acclimate the new environment without losing their integrity and functional properties.
- This media contains an additional neurotrophic factors/ chemical element whose impact is critical but temporary and does not interfere with the read-out of any drug being tested on neural cells.
- Amino acids with 99% purity are individually added to the medium as a source of essential amino acids. PPEM includes additional amino acids as well as selenium which guarantees the adequate availability of these elements during the course of incubation.
- PPEM requires supplementation, commonly with 5-10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
- PPEM uses a sodium bicarbonate buffer system (3.025g/l), and therefore requires a 5–10% CO2 environment to maintain physiological pH.
- Available as chemically defined (serum free)/ per request.
- Available as powder.
- PPEM contains L-glutamine and Phenol red.
- For additional information, please contact PurMabiologics friendly technical team.
6X 500ML, 6X 1000ML, 10X 1L, 50X 1L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.