Enzyme -Antibody Labeling Conjugation Services
PurMabiologics offers enzyme-antibody labeling conjugation services for signal generating molecules. By using various reporter enzymes, such as horseradish peroxidase (HRP), alkaline phosphatase (AP) and several others, we attach your antibodies and proteins through the use of different coupling chemistries. In addition, we couple the non-enzymatic fluorescent labels and biotin to any specific antibodies, proteins, or peptides as a means of signal generation.
The entire process of the conjugation will be completed within 1-2 weeks from the time we receive the sample. The labeling ratio can be optimized at the client’s request (extra fees might be applied).
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS OFFERS
- Conjugation of monoclonal antibodies to Sepharose 4B beads to perform protein-protein interaction analysis.
- Labeling of antibodies with horseradish peroxidase (HRP)
- Labeling of antibodies with Alexa with various wavelengths: 405, 488, 555, 568, 594, 647, 680, 750, 790.
- Labeling of antibodies with FITC.
- Labeling of antibodies with alkaline phosphatase (AP).
- Labeling of antibodies with beta-galactosidase.
- Please contact us with any other special biochemical conjugation needs.